[학적] 2020 GKS Admission Call for Graduate School Studying at KIT, Korea
2020 GKS Admission Call for Graduate School Studying at KIT, Korea
We are pleased to inform you of 2020 GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea.
As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 35. This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a full government scholarship.
Please see attached for further information and if there are any candidates interested in this program, please send me one original application document package no later than March 20th (Friday), 2020. Your original application documents must be delivered to my office by the deadline.
1. Applicants' GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from your university (Exception: A former or current KGSP scholar must hold the grade of 90% or above)
2. Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
3. Scholarship duration: Master's(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master'), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
*In the case that scholar could not be able to complete one’s degree within scholarship duration, scholar should take care of one’s living expenses by oneself.
4. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2020(born after Sep. 1, 1980).
5. In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted). We don’t have online application for this GKS admission.
For further information, please see attached, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact GKS coordinator, Eugene Park.
Submission Deadline: March 20th, 2020
61 Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, Korea,
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
International Programs and Language Education Center
International Education Building, 1st floor, E103 (Postal Code 39177)
Contact Person :
Office phone number) +82-54-478-7223